Tuesday 11 August 2015

Parklife!

Short update this week.

A 17 mile long run this Sunday so I decided to go back to Richmond Park. I followed the trails all the way around the outside of the park and took a load of photos. Sometimes it's hard to remember I'm actually in London!

River Thames by Richmond

Cows in a field. In London!

Start of the trail in Richmond Park

Beautiful morning

At the bottom of a steep hill

The greater spotted MAMILs gathering before setting off

Next week I'm going on holiday so I am starting to juggle my running around. I'll try to get as many lengthy runs in before we fly off. Experience has taught me that it's difficult to keep to a running schedule on holiday so whilst I'll be aiming to keep on track I am prepared to reduce the distances I'll be running since it may not be feasible to put in double digit distances. As long as I keep my fitness up then it should be ok, We're going to Malta and Google streetview isn't available over there so I'll have to see what the conditions are like when I get there.

I hope to take a few photos while running so I'll post when I'm over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment